because we all need void stiles in our lives
Chris Pratt visiting the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
ALSO ALSO ONE OF THE KIDS RECOGNIZED HIS VOICE FROM THE LEGO MOVIE SO CHRIS SPENT EXTRA TIME WITH HIM PLAYING WITH LEGOS AND REENACTING SCENES FROM THE MOVIE
"- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via thenocturnals)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."